Today I went to the FIDM open house in LA. I instantly fell in love with this school. I love everything about it: Location, style, and what it has to offer. I want to Major in Merchandise Marketing and this school is the perfect fit for me. I hope I will be here in the near future working towards success.
• can spread information fast
• can help police catch and prosecute criminals
• help students do a better job in school
• help people find jobs easier
• can relieve stress by distracting your mind with other info
• could spread unreliable information
• lack of privacy
• could put more stress on students
• could possibly harm job stability
• can prevent people from understanding how to have in-person conversations
I think social networking can benefit you in many ways, but could also be a detriment to social abilities in real life situations. What do you think? Give me feedback :))
All i need is my sketchbook and camera when I travel and I’m set. My life goal is to travel to all these places. I think it would be so interesting to stay in each place for a good month or so to get a feel for the different cultures and really get to experience the cities. Where are some places you want to travel to?
I can’t believe its already a month into my senior year. These past three years of highs school have taught me a lot about myself. I have become more independent and mature because of my new school I go to and I couldn’t be happier.
But sometimes I wonder what if I staid at my other school? Would I be a different person? Would I be doing well in school? Who would I be friends with? So many questions I ask myself sometimes.
I hope senior year is as great as everyone says it is. I want to have adventure and late nights staying out. I want to make new friends and go to places I’ve never been. I want it to be a positive year to remember.